What is the personality type of Michael Jackson? Michael Jackson was an ISFP 4wing3.
ISFP Values and Motivations
How Others See the ISFP
ISFPs have an incredible depth to their sense perception. They are drawn to great music or great art to an almost magnetic level. Consuming these things can turn into a religious or spiritual experience for them — their hands on experience of God.
I also remember that his friends said he would just break down and cry when he saw those African commercials of starving children. This points toward a higher level of sensitivity that the ISFP has. A frail soul. Almost like he lacked a filter sheltering him from the external world.
Interesting Facts about ISFPs
- On personality trait measures, score as Easygoing
- Among types most likely to report heart disease and hypertension
- In college, likely to report low levels of assertiveness
- In essays, projected themselves the fewest number of years into the future of all the types
- Among the types least likely to stay in college
- Most likely of all types to report stress associated with finances and children
- In a national sample, likely to value a work environment which provides security, clear and simple instructions, and no expectation of extra work hours
- Underrepresented among MBA students and small business owners
- Commonly found in occupations in health care, business, and law enforcement
This last quote is there to hint at the known fact that ISFPs aren’t overly verbal. Ironically, they are great singers, probably the best out of all Myers-Briggs types — but they aren’t great talkers, or debaters.
Michael Jackson had the type of abusive realtionship to his management that the Swedish Avicii also had, where they got used and abused for money.