What is the personality type of Dana White? Dana White is an ESTJ 3wing2.
The ESTJ 3wing2
The ESTJ is extremely driven, practical, and task oriented. The 3wing2 is the most driven out of all 18 Enneagram types. Combine that insane drive with high intelligence and a Type A personality, and you have Dana White. The ESTJ 3wing2 is the opposite of sentimental, or nostalgic, it moves forward without missing a beat.
Its “vice” can be integrity, honesty, low empathy, a moral compass — basically anything that prevents a goal from being reached. Dana White works around the clock, and although he is no con man, he has been known to lie. Business first, truth second. That said, he always pays his fighters and he does a good job of running the UFC.
If I had to call the ESTJ 3wing2 something, it would be “The Pragmatic Multitasking Businessman”.
The ESTJ Personality Type
ESTJ Values and Motivations
How Others See the ESTJ
Interesting Facts about ESTJs
- On personality trait measures, likely to score as Contented, Energetic, Prejudiced, Self-Satisfied, and Practical
- More likely than other types to exhibit Type A behavior
- Of all types, scored highest in coping resources (with ENFP)
- Ranked 3rd highest in marital satisfaction among all types
- Among top four types in college GPA
- Least likely of all types to think about suicide in college
- Among most likely to stay in college
- Among types most satisfied with their work
- High-ranking personal values include Health, Financial Security, Achievement, and Prestige
- Overrepresented among bank officers, financial managers, and business owners
Check out this tour of the UFC office. His Youtube series Lookin’ for a Fight is great entertainment. Here are a couple recent ones. I’ve watched them all!
There is no other ESTJ typed on this site, but there is an ESTP.
The 3wing2 is known to have a “smooth” quality about them. I actually agree with this. One reason for this, is that they are less sensitive, and will not get sucked into these awkward moments that naturally happen in social interactions.
Their “vice” is that they can become superficial, and obsessed with status and external success. Image. They might ignore relationships and other responsibilities in order to achieve this success.
Their “superpower” is that they are rational, task execution machines with laser focus who refuse to stop until success is reached. The 3wing2 is a mix between the 3 and the 2.
Type 3 memes & pictures
Here are some Type 3s.