What is the personality type of Jim Carrey? Jim Carey is an ESFP 7wing8.
Okay. Richard Branson is not an ESFP. Bill Clinton is an ENTP, I think Katy Perry is an ISTP. Great descriptions otherwise!
The ESFP Personality Type
ESFP Values and Motivations
How Others See the ESFP
The ESFP is the most playful personality type out of all 16 types in the Myers-Briggs system. It is also the least serious. It is probably the most likable type, also. If you have a beef with an ESFP — YOU ARE THE PROLBEM (not them).
The ESFP has a general unwillingness to be serious and confront problems, long-term planning and thinking is not their strong suit (in general). For this reason, they often attract partners that are good at this very thing.
If you want an example of a famous, awesome, ESFP — I’ll go with Marilyn Monroe. She embodies the best traits of an ESFP.
If you want a modern example, then Miley Cyrus is a good example. The ESFP really is a party monster. Its vice can be long term thinking and long term goals, for it lives in the moment!
If you want a modern female comedic genius, Rebel Wilson is an ESFP straight up. She is so gifted she makes people laugh without even saying anything.
Interesting Facts About the ESFP:
- On personality trait measures, score as Changeable, Energetic, Forceful, Initiating, and Resourceful
- More likely to use emotional coping techniques over spiritual or physical resources
- Tend to look to authority in education rather than expressing intellectual curiosity; prefer hands-on learning
- Among most likely to stay in college
- More likely than other types to watch television for more than three hours a day
- Second highest of all types in marital satisfaction
- Among types with lowest income
- At work, tend to be satisfied with co-workers but dissatisfied with job security, stress, salary, and accomplishment
- Personal values include Home/Family, Health, Friendships, Financial Security, and Spirituality
- Overrepresented in health care, teaching, coaching, and child care occupations
I want to highlight this point: “Second highest of all types in marital satisfaction”, it says alot about who they are. The ESFP is good at finding reasons to be happy, as opposed to the opposite.
I also found this Jim Carey quote that seemed so fitting:
There are no other ESFPs on this website right now, but both Kanye West and Michael Jackson are ISFPs. Tom Cruise is an ESTP.
The 7wing8 is a primary Type 7, with a secondary 8-wing. The 7wing8 is universally known to LOVE South Park, it has that imaginative, edgy humor, slightly “wrong” humor.
If you want an example of 7wing8 humor, both the Hodgetwins are ESTP 7wing8s. Joe Rogan is an INTP 7wing8. Dwayne Johnsson is an ISTP 7wing8 also.
Interested in other 7wing8s?