What is the personality type of Howard Stern? Howard Stern is an INTJ 8wing9.
I + N + T + J = INTJ
INTJs are analytical problem-solvers, eager to improve systems and processes with their innovative ideas. They have a talent for seeing possibilities for improvement, whether at work, at home, or in themselves.
Often intellectual, INTJs enjoy logical reasoning and complex problem-solving. They approach life by analyzing the theory behind what they see, and are typically focused inward, on their own thoughtful study of the world around them.
INTJs are drawn to logical systems and are much less comfortable with the unpredictable nature of other people and their emotions. They are typically independent and selective about their relationships, preferring to associate with people who they find intellectually stimulating.
INTJs think critically and clearly, and often have an idea about how to do something more efficiently. They can be blunt in their presentation, and often communicate in terms of the larger strategy, leaving out the details.
Although INTJs aren’t usually warm or particularly gregarious, they tend to have a self-assured manner with people based on their own security in their intelligence. They relate their ideas with confidence, and once they have arrived at a conclusion they fully expect others to see the wisdom in their perceptions.http://www.truity.com
Marry an innocent geek with an ruthless businessman, and you get the INTJ. The INTJ is essentially an impatient, confident and assertive — nerd with street smarts.
Interesting Facts About INTJs
- On personality trait measures, score as Discreet, Industrious, Logical, Deliberate, Self-Confident, and Methodical.
- Among types least likely to suffer heart disease and cardiac problems.
- Least likely of all the types to believe in a higher spiritual power.
- One of two types with highest college GPA.
- Among types with highest income.
- Personal values include Achievement.
- Overrepresented among MBA students and female small business owners.
- Commonly found in scientific or technical fields, computer occupations, and legal professions.
Personality Hacker is the only company in the world that has designed self-improvement programs for specific personality types. This makes sense, since every type is different (and learns different). Here are their top resources:
- Personality Hacker Podcast (370+ episodes)
- Free Online Personality Test
- Link to all 16 Starting Kits
- Intuitive Awakening (their top selling program)
- INTx Unleashed (program for INTPs + INTJs)
Here are two examples of famous INTJs that are typed on this site:
“The Diplomat” is a pretty bad name for the 8wing9, Howard Stern was such a troublemaker, he would start fights on his radioshow all the time, just for entertainment!
8wing9s are anger driven, but it is a low key, smoldering anger. You can often see it in their eyes. They are very verbal, have a lot of reasoning power, and are good at confrontations. They are built for war, but desire peace.
When they drop in mental health, they start to obsess about power, control, respect, and revenge. They fear being betrayed and physically dominated, it is almost a phobia for them.
Type 8 memes.
For context, Type 8 is “The Warrior” and the Type 2 is “The Helper”.
Here are three examples of Type 8s that are typed on this site: